“Tophatter is an e-commerce experience. It also happens to be the world’s most entertaining live marketplace. Merchants with remarkable items can sell them in a real-time, live & completely virtual online auction.
10 Reasons Etsy Sellers Should Sell on Tophatter
1. Sales!! If you attend any one of the live auctions you will see that items sell!!! If you are just starting out selling online or if you are a seasoned seller, this is a great opportunity to generate more sales.
I recorded this short video of a live jewelry auction. The earrings up for auction sell for $22. Check out how it all goes down!
Sign up for Tophatter HERE. No waiting for an invite!
2. Traffic! You can drive traffic back to your Etsy shop from your seller page on Tophatter.
3. Develop credibility with feedback from your sales from your auctioned items. We all know how important feedback is when selling online and Tophatter saw that need. On your seller profile page you can see feedback from items that were sold.
4. Huge social network exposure opportunities. The Tophatter gang knows how important social media is when it comes to spreading the word about your products. You can pin your items on Pinterest, the fastest growing social networking site this year. You can also like and send items on Facebook. I am guessing Twitter is being added soon!
5. Generate a list of buyers that you can contact when you have more items up for auction.
6. It costs you nothing to list items in auctions. So there is no risk to get your items out there and up for auction. You only pay when an items sells.
7. Learn more about your products and brand. Learn what sells and what doesn’t. Make changes to your prices, photos, and shipping costs.
8. Interact with other sellers and grow your connections.
9. Create a fun and exciting way for your friends, fans, and customers to buy your products.
10. Have fun! The live auction experience is fun and exciting. So along with all the sales, traffic, and relationships, you will have a fun time! It is always exciting to see your items up for bid… you never know what could happen!
You can sign up for Tophatter HERE…. no waiting for an invite!
Make sure you check out the auctions and do a little shopping before you start selling, so you can understand the entire process. Mother’s day is coming up soon…hint..hint!!!
My friends Tracy & Robin of Flourish & Thrive Academy just announced a new 3-Part FREE business training series for jewelry designers. You’ll learn how to beat the feelings of stress and overwhelm and create true FREEDOM in your life! Register now so you don’t miss a thing!