I have been consistently blogging since 2007 and the constant blogging for my business not only increases blog traffic, but in directly increases traffic to my online shop as well. Over the years I have notice a definitely direct correlation between my weekly blogging activity and the number of sales I make. The more I blog, the more traffic I see to my blog. The more traffic that my blog gets the more traffic my Etsy shop sees…. we all know that traffic equals sales! The key is to post a variety of different posts, but sticking with your brand’s theme.
I wanted to provide the Handmadeology readers with a blog resource they could return to over and over , so I started searching for articles. When I went searching for killer blog articles geared toward the handmade/craft niche, I remembered the Craft Blog Uk. Ran by Hilary Pullen , this blog is jam packed full of amazing blogging tips!
So here are a bunch of articles for you to check out! Read them, learn from them , bookmark them, share, pin, tweet, like, and enjoy!
- Why start a Craft Blog?
- Top 10 Reasons to start a craft blog
- Easy Tutorial for starting a blogger blog
- Where to promote your craft blog
- Top 10 Ideas for blog posts
- How to write great blog posts
- How to get more blog followers
- How to get more blog comments
- How to optimise your popular posts
- Improve your about me page
- How to get on page one of Google
- Make your blog drive traffic to your shop
- Blog Themes and Backgrounds
- Blog Rolls
- Blog Lovin’
- Blog Tabs and Blogger Pages
- Create a blog badge to grab
- Adding a horizontal link or navigation bar
- Shop Slideshow Gadget
- Add a background colour to blog posts
- Centralise your sidebars
- How to add a message at the top of your blog
- Managing Blog Following with Google reader
- Twitter Basics
- Using Twitter Lists to network
- Adding a Twitter feed to your blog
- Make the most of your Facebook Profile
- Adding Facebook widgets to your blog
- Engage blog readers using twitter
- Boost facebook comments and likes
- Add a welcome page to your facebook fan page
- Facebook Tagging
- Facebook Fan Page Photo Tagging
- Tips for using Facebook Groups
- Craft Groups to Join on Flickr
- Useful links for craft bloggers
Here are a few more article from Handmadeology!
Do you have a blog article you would like featured here on Handmadeology? Submit it here.
Also ad your blog to the Handmadeology Blog Directory.