As an Etsy business owner I am always on the look out for ways to cut down on the time I spend doing the everyday tasks that take up a ton of time. In the video below I am going to show you a new Etsy shop management tool that will cut the time you spend editing your items in half![iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/lKaXLAHFoLA?list=UUOmVq6ls10O3ojZeik3nFPQ&hl=en_US" width="100%" height="480"]
Here are a few of the features and overall things I like about BETSI.
* Designed by Etsy seller for Etsy Sellers
* multi-threaded options for syncing your Etsy shop
* Quick and responsive instant Filtering & Search as you type
* Most tools support many to many operations – eg: many listings and many tags
* Work with non-Active listings without renewing (as opposed to Etsy which forces to be renewed if changes whilst expired or sold-out)
* Drag & Drop (Listing(s) to Action item, Action item(s) to Listing, Listing to Listing, Image from Desktop/folder to Image drop box (add/replace image Action)
* Auto-Fee calculation (Filtered, Selected, Individual – calculation using Etsy Direct Checkout or PayPal, Shipping Destination)
* Visually informative – relative information (adaptive listing display cards, counters, etc…), color-coded indicators (listing state, filter active/type)
* “Review Before Send” Window (with filtering, validation/correction to avoid upload errors, & selective renew/relist)
* Live interface, changes appear in real time
* MAC & Windows support
* friendly and responsive support (Sydney Australia time)
Here are a few screen shots of the tag editing too!
The suggested relevancy tool is awesome and also has a very easy to use drag and drop feature.
Running a sale.
Check out your total Etsy shop vaule.
To celebrate updating over 2 million listings since BETSI was launched in March this year, Blugrin and Handmadeology are offering our readers and exclusive 30% discount off Quarterly (Promocode: HM03) or Yearly (Promocode: HM12) subscription and the chance to win 1 of 5 Free Yearly Subscription upgrades. Simply visit www.blugrin.com/handmadeology, subscribe with the special Handmadeology Promocode (HM03 for Quarterly or HM12 for Yearly) and you will automatically be entered into the draw.