Hi! I’d like to welcome to this week’s Crafty Connections! Every week I scour the interwebs and gather tutorials, tips, other helpful links to help with your handmade craft business. In addition, I’ll post links to cool crafts I’ve seen, and blogs I think are worth following. Enjoy!
- 10 sites for Do it Yourself Projects
These ten DIY websites can show you how to repair, knit, sew, reuse, redecorate, or renovate anything.
- Cheap and Simple Tools for Better Blog Photography
Because we like pretty pictures!
- 10 Ways to Find Inspiration to Develop Content for Your Blog
Just what you need when you’re hit with the dreaded case of writers block.
- What types of sales should I run in my etsy shop during the holiday shopping season
Great research into what sale keywords are being searched during the holiday shopping season.
- Being small doesn’t mean looking small
A few tips to help your business look more professional even if it’s a one-person operation.
- a blog you should follow
A blog that’s full of yummy eye candy!
Do you know of any good handmade craft marketing resources I should include in the next Crafty Connections post? Please don’t hesitate to email me, or leave the link(s) in the comments section! I would love to be able to share these great resources with everyone! Also, are these links helpful to you? Let me know! I appreciate the feedback!!!! Thanks!