Etsy Shop Suspended! What You Need to Know
One week later and without notice, Etsy deactivated the Energy Shop. The email stated:
As your items do not appear to meet the criteria to sell on Etsy, your shop has been deactivated.”
“Uh oh! A stitch has gone awry. This page is temporarily down. Please check back later.”
Don’t get me wrong; I’m not leaving Etsy … yet. However, I am taking charge of my small business. In the future, I will be sure that no one can come along and hang the “Closed” sign on my website without my permission.
Until next time and all the best, Lisa
Hey Timothy here:
Here are just a few features that really stood out to me. Things I have been looking for!
- Founders that came from a handmade / design background (understands the handmade community)
- Extremely affordable pricing (1/5 of my Etsy monthly bill)
- Very good clean design (multiple designs and design flexibility)
- Easy Checkout system with no login required
- Etsy product import (huge time saver)
- Integrated blog
- Social media connections and promoting
- Reports ( sales, coupons, products, customer)
You can check out my metal shop there. Timothy Adam Designs.
Check out even more details HERE on Handmadeology.