How to Build a Better Creative Business // Fall Class Launch 2013
How to Build a Better Creative Business // Fall Launch 2013
I’m very excited to announce a new and innovative course I co-host with Lisa Jacobs, specifically catered to the creative community. If you’re ready to take your business to the next level, then you are going to be amazed at what I have to offer you here. I cannot describe the value you’ll find in the official launch of this offer, so please think it over. I would love to work with you throughout the course.
The Making of a Creative Business
When opening a creative business, a lot of us employed that “Field of Dreams” mentality. If you build it, they will come. Right? When you’re loading up your first page of products on an e-commerce site, you’re often imagining the rush of customers you’ll experience, and the demand you’ll have to accommodate.
And then when that fails to happen, you end up deflated. We’ve all created some unrealistic expectations for ourselves at one time or another.
So, if you’ve gotten past that point, I congratulate you … just for recognizing that there’s more to it. Most people hit that first speed bump, and turn around and go home. While you, on the other hand, are here because you realized that it’s not as easy as it may have seemed … and you have decided that you’re willing to do the work. You’ve already beat the majority in this game just by having the willingness to forge ahead. I appreciate that you understand that there’s building involved because that mentality is rarer than you think. Well done and keep up the good work!
Building a Creative Business
Here’s the thing: you probably don’t personally know anybody who’s built the kind of career or business that you want to build. Why? Because it’s only yours to dream up, and it’s innovative to the world around you. And that’s AWESOME!
But, here’s the catch: it can be extremely difficult to do something you’ve never done before.
Sometimes not knowing how to do what you want to do next can slow you down, or worse! It can stop your progress altogether. How many of us have asked ourselves–because who else is there for us to ask!–how to get to the next level? How to achieve the higher levels of success we see around us?
Lisa Jacobs (owner of the Energy Shop) and I recognized this; we understand. It’s who we are too. And what we’re realizing now more than ever is that our interconnectedness … our having a network among each other … is vital to our individual AND collective success.
The Maker’s Movement
The economists are calling what we (as creative business owners) are doing, the “maker’s movement.” Basically, they’re trying to figure out where this billion-dollar industry came from. And here we are: the people that created that movement out of our own imaginations. We all followed our bright ideas into business, and there you have it.
And that’s good news, but it’s only going to continue to grow from here. And it’s only going to get harder to stand out in an already overcrowded marketplace.
Lisa and I deeply understand your plight. We’ve pushed through those times of uncertainty, and we’ve each built a business around our own creative dreams. We feel that THIS is your year, before everything gets too vast, and everyone gets lost in cyberspace. You need the tools, you need the resources, and you don’t have the luxury of time that I had, even a couple of years ago, to figure it all out.
So, we created a learning curve.
Build a Better Creative Business: The Course
Lisa and I emphatically agree that you, as a creative entrepreneur, should be able to experience whatever level of success you’re striving to achieve. It’s 100% do-able. And since we have the experience and passion to teach the skills, insight, and information you need, we’ve decided to combine our efforts and show you the way.
Today we’re unveiling what we’ve been building to help YOU build a business that will rise about the rest of the maker’s movement. It’s called the Build a Better Creative Business Course, and it’s essentially a series of classes that we teach on all of the advanced topics of creative business.
But, hold onto your hat because it doesn’t stop there. When it came to the creative business material that Lisa and I didn’t have experience in, we called in more big guns in the industry. For example, neither of us have ever licensed our designs, so we called on someone who did … and that person is teaching a class on how to license your designs. We’ve never applied to Shark Tank or been featured on a television special before, so we called on someone who was … and that person’s teaching a class on public relations and media exposure.
All those things you’ve ever wondered about another’s success? We called on them and asked, “Would you come show us ALL how to do what you’ve done?” And they ALL agreed.
To keep the quality of course insanely high, each of our experts is incredibly experienced in what they teach. The same is true for every lesson we offer in the Build a Better Creative Business Course.
How it works:
The course is run on a password-protected website, most classes are led in text format (written out as an in-depth article), and participants have three months’ access to the material. Enrollment is open for the current session now through September 20, 2013 (though it will close early if the course sells out before then).
There are sixteen classes inside the course, nine of those are led by either me or Lisa. The rest of the classes are taught by an extraordinary line-up of expert contributors.
In addition, you get UNLIMITED, one-on-one coaching sessions with Lisa and THREE live mastermind sessions with the both of us. If you’re not familiar with mastermind sessions, think private group coaching + brainstorming session + solution-generating magic.
Inside the course, experts in the field unleash an abundance of insight, next actions, downloadable tools, resources, and specific how-to information. The classes are broadcast 2 times per week throughout the first eight weeks of enrollment. After those first eight weeks, the course remains open to the participants so that you may revisit any lessons, gather all of the downloads, go at your own pace, ask any further questions, etc.
A few things for you to consider:
- Due to the extremely personalized and attentive nature of the course, we’re only accepting a limited number of participants. We’re anticipating that the course will be full (sold out) early in the enrollment process. At that time, we will implement a waiting list and those who sign up will get first access to the next session.
- The course is enrolling now, and the first class airs September 9. Classes are released one at a time (there are 16) throughout the eight week period, but you take the course at your own pace throughout your 3-month membership.
- This course will run again, but at an increased price (and after several months’ wait)
What you’ll get:
The Build a Better Creative Business Course includes:
- 9 Private lessons led by either Tim or Lisa.
- 7 Bonus lessons from our selected group of masters: we called in the big guns of our industry, and you’re going to be blown away by the people you meet inside this course.
- 24/7 Email access to Lisa and unlimited one-on-one coaching and shop critiques: Ask me anything and everything, day or night. My coaching packages don’t come cheap, but you can consider me booked for the next eight weeks. I’m at your service.
- 3 LIVE mastermind meetings with both Lisa and Tim present and catered toward your needs
- Private networking and support among like-minded creative business owners
- Tools and resources for your creative business: we’re throwing it all in–worksheets, planners, checklists, marketing calendar, media contacts, and more.
- What you’ll learn:
- This section is immeasurable, but here’s a sample of the information you’ll walk away with:
- How to organize your business and create your own success
- How to improve your product and blog photography
- How and where to advertise your online storefront or blog
- How to create and support a professional network
- How to build a team of affiliates
- How to improve your website’s cohesion and make a killer first impression
- How to optimize your keywords
- How to improve your website’s SEO
- How to brand your business
- How to collaborate with other artists
- How to convert visitors into paying customers
- How to write effective listings and descriptions
- How to attract an audience and engage your fans
- How to find and gain media exposure
- How to turn your talent into a creative empire
- How to get your product in front of celebrities
- How to license your designs
- How to avoid burn-out and boost your productivity
- Plus tips on financial budgeting, bookkeeping, pricing, better business planning, and merchandising
In fact, Lisa and I are so confident that you’re going to have serious breakthroughs and quantum career leaps using this course, that we’re planning to turn several of your successes into featured stories and publish them around the blogosphere.
What it costs:
Here’s the best part: The official launch of the Build a Better Creative Business Course costs a whopping 40% off the regular price. We’re launching it this fall at $149 (regularly $249). The cost of this material will never be this low again, and the benefits and value this knowledge will provide are priceless. You won’t find anything else like it.
If you’re ready to invest in your business, if you’re fed up and want to make it happen already, if you’re tired of uncertainty and frustration, you have Timothy Adam, Lisa Jacobs, and an amazing team of experts standing by. Get access to the course now by clicking here to sign up (or visit www.buildabettercreativebusiness.com)
Once again: Due to the personalized and attentive nature of this material, we’re only accepting a limited number of participants. The course will operate with a waiting list hereafter. Please don’t delay! We look forward to working with you.
For more information or to sign-up, please visit our website: