How to Buy the Perfect Valentine Jewelry – Start Early
Choosing jewelry for your Valentine should be fun, not something you put off until the last minute because you don’t know what to buy. Don’t fret, because I have some tips to help you find the perfect Valentine’s Day gift, even if it is last minute.
1) Hearts are always popular Valentine’s Day jewelry and will always be the most popular choice for Valentine’s Day because it is the universal symbol of love. Toggle heart and Swarovski crystal gemstone bracelets are two popular choices.
2) Vintage jewelry is very popular. Charms and charm bracelets are hot sellers, along with chunky rings. You can’t go wrong with anything romantic, such as heart pins and lockets, rose or flower bouquet jewelry, bows and cupids. Jewelry keeps its luster long after the flowers and candy are gone.
3) Gentlemen should take notice of the jewelry their ladies like to wear as well as the items they compliment others on. Does she prefer sterling silver, platinum or 14K yellow gold? Does she like petite or bold size styles? If possible, look through her jewelry box to get an idea of her tastes in jewelry.
4) Any jewelry gift is appreciated when it comes from someone you love. Look for quality in design and workmanship, no matter what the price range; most importantly, buy only what you love.
5) For Valentine’s Day it’s important that a gift comes from the heart, because the ladies want something that says I love you. There’s nothing that conveys that sentiment to a woman louder and clearer than jewelry.
Original Post HERE