Without traffic and views Etsy sellers would never make sales. Getting shoppers into your shop is the first step to making sales. There are many ways to get traffic but the best is free traffic from Google. There are millions of searches everyday and proper SEO (search engine optimization) can help you harness the power of Google. The great thing is Etsy has made it easy for sellers to maximize their SEO. Simple SEO is a easy to follow guide that can help any Etsy seller properly set up their shop for SEO.
- 3 most important factors that determine a good key word
- How to properly use the Google keyword tool
- How to find the “real” competition for your keyword or phrase
- Why 1 million searches for a keyword is not necessarily good
- Where to place keywords in your Etsy shop
- Why your shop announcement, sections and title can help your SEO
- What is a backlink?
- How can they improve SEO?
- 5 tips for getting more quality backlinks
More Etsy SEO Links:
Etsy Guide to SEO (awesome free pdf download)
My friends Tracy & Robin of Flourish & Thrive Academy just announced a new 3-Part FREE business training series for jewelry designers. You’ll learn how to beat the feelings of stress and overwhelm and create true FREEDOM in your life! Register now so you don’t miss a thing!