|ShannyBeeBo on Etsy: Eco Recycled Magazine Clock|
NON- ETSY SHOP USERS:
|Gas station sign from SalvageNation on Etsy!|
BEGIN: THE TEN MINUTE MIRACLE
- Create a short blog post featuring and discussing your new product. Make sure your new product and relevant keywords are in the first five placement words of the blog post title. Remember this will auto-post to Facebook and Twitter, so your title is key. This post should be 200 words, but can be more if you so choose. (Hey, guess what, that little bit was 58 words!)
- Don’t fret, once you write a few sentences you are already there. Make sure you have links on where to buy the product in your post . These should look like this: Go here to Handmadeology Etsy Shop to find this cool product!
- Now, make sure to litter the blog post with great keywords in the label or tag section, as well as within the body of your post.. For instance, if you are discussing a handbag, you should use like words like purse, clutch, tote, or whatever applies.
- Now, **Add a photo.**
- Share your blog post picture to Pinterest. The best way to do this is to have a “pin it” toolbar in your browser so when you are done and “publish” your post you can pin the photo. I use Firefox and they make an add on for you that is free. In your Pinterest description write your description with HASH TAGS in some of the keywords (example here is a retro glove mold):
Vintage Industrial Glove Mold #industrial #retro #antique #porcelain so on and so forth like this:
|Here is what I mean by using hashtags on Pinterest.|
Why am I using hashtags? (These things # # # are #hashtags ?) It is a time saving trick. Since you have set your Pinterest up to auto post to Twitter. The first post to Twitter was networked from your blog and only showed a link to your blog post and a title. This post will show hashtags which are searchable on Twitter.
|Note the difference being hashtags are searchable on Twitter.|
- Pat yourself on the back. Breathe a sigh of relief. You have done it! You are a social networking genius!