Have you ever wondered how far you would go if you fully committed to your plans and followed through on your big ideas? I know I have! It’s all too easy to take a slow month at a slow pace, disgruntled by a lack of results and income. But what if instead you invested a year to giving it your all with a specific outline of business wins and rewards? That’s what Your Best Year 2016 is all about. My friend and Handmadeology contributor, Lisa Jacobs has recently released this revolutionary planning resource, built specifically for creative entrepreneurs and shop owners like you.
The fact of the matter is, goal-setting works + it can take months, if not years to get to your desired destination without guidelines and route markers to follow on your path. At the same time, your path is going to be creative. That is the nature of you! Because you are creative, traditional career trajectories and goal-setting formulas simply don’t work. Your journey is fluid, as your planner should be! Your Best Year 2016 is designed so that you can constantly reinvent your plans throughout the year.
If you’re anything like me, you try to plan six months in advance, only to end up with a planner full of cross-outs, chicken scratch, and arrows to redirect it all. Your Best Year 2016 is uniquely inventive that way: it’s designed to get you OUT of the daily scramble (because we’re the only small businesses in the world that try to operate day-by-day), all the while allowing for your annual plans to shift and align with your interests as you go.
For the first time ever, you can create a fluid, long-term plan using a system designed specifically for creative entrepreneurs.
Your Best Year 2016 includes:
- A place to capture your wins each month: Creative business can feel slow-moving, even when you’re getting a lot done and making a lot of progress. This book is designed to help you regularly record + review the wins you’re creating.
- A record of review: By the end of the year, what worked and what didn’t won’t end in a question mark. You’ll know exactly what you need to do to create a more successful business.
- A focus on the five pillars: You are your business, and it’s often hard to separate personal from professional life, so this book doesn’t try to. Without you, there is no business! You’ll be encouraged to focus on all aspects of your wellbeing (financial, physical, relational, spiritual and mental).
- A record of memorable moments: Whether you’re recording personal or professional events, there’s a designated section to help you remember what matters.
- Improved habit maker + tracker: We are creatures of habit, and I can’t tell you how many New Years I started off with the best intentions, only to find myself back in the same rut within three months. Trust me, it’s not for lack of trying! We’re wired to repeat our mistakes, but this book helps you conquer that.
- A revolutionary goal setting system: This system was developed it in early 2015, and it’s a game-changer for your career. It’s designed specifically for creative entrepreneurs so that it allows your plan to unfold and evolve in the best way imaginable.
- A revolutionary risk assessment worksheet: Should you go after that big dream? Should you make that big investment? Wonder no more! This simple worksheet will help you make the decision and get over your fear once and for all.
- A mix of instruction and application: At 154 letter-sized pages, this book is ready to inspire, educate and assist you in tackling this business once and for all!
- Planner tools for 2016: Your Best Year 2016 includes an annual overview with objectives, quarterly goal-setting, monthly overviews, monthly tasks and priorities, weekly overviews, weekly tasks and habit trackers.
Pick up your copy today!! HERE ( $12.50)